"What Is Love? Love Is PLaying Every Game As It's Your Last" - Michael Jordan,2003

"There’s is nothing we can't do when young; no hesitation and don't understimate our ability to do or able to do what we suppose or can do in our age,dun make our life regret" - wenPing

Friday, October 22, 2004

Fire Fighters, True Hero...



Finally, I managed to slip out to watch “ladder 49” although is mom’s birthday. I’ve been waited to watch this movie this movie for weeks. I was weli lucky cz I was slightly late went in de cinema but the movie still haven’t start yet.

It’s all started a trapped in a fire that a fire fighter took this opportunity to flash back to thought over his life, career and marriage before he might be possible die in this fire, while he is waiting for his fellow colleagues, Ladder 49, to rescue him, if they can...

Oh man~ oh my~!! After I’ve watching it. This is one of my year’s best films. An inspire movie of the year for me. Ladder 49 reveals the human side of great courage of doing extraordinary things to save life. Seriously tears almost came out in de ending which they did the final salutes to the fire fighter.

John Travolta and Joaquin Phoenix, for me, they had given the best actor performance in that movie. Sometimes, action movies doesn’t means that we have to see explosion and action pack of the movie, but is the courage of human, courage of an ordinary human doing extraordinary things to save man’s life.

I can still remember there’s a phrase that John Travolta said when he’s in the funeral of Jack Morrison, “People always asking, how is it fire fighters running in the fire building while everyone else is running out, he answered it by saving a life.” Fire fighters, a great and mighty honor job, really earn my respect to them (but not m’sian’s bomba). Fire fighters, my real life hero~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Please play with my dog, Obie :)

my penguin pets will follow your clicks.. :)

don't feed too much !! it's on diet ..

please feed lily and bobby :)
videokeman mp3
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri Song Lyrics